Aquatic Advantage

Did you know that by simply walking into the water, you might improve your range of motion by up to 25%?  Additionally, the properties of the water reduce swelling and increase blood flow and circulation.  The buoyancy reduces stress on our lower body.  We may decrease our body weight by as much as 90% leaving us to experience only 10% of our body weight at some depths.

The viscosity of the water provides body support to gradually improve balance without fear of falling while simultaneously providing wonderful yet gentle resistance.  This resistance may be gradually increased with different body positions and special equipment as the client is ready.  The constant movement of the water will continually challenge and improve our balance both in the water and on land.